| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxemburg City in May is quite mild at 11.95 °C (53.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 81.2mm (3.2in) of water is dropped across on average 15 days.
- In May the heavens above Luxemburg City are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:29 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 15:57 long with an average length of 15:20.
- There are approximately 8:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxemburg City May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxemburg City:
- Essen, Germany - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Cologne, Germany - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNE
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 183 kms (113.7 miles) ENE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) ENE
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) ENE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) ESE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) ESE
- Nancy, France - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) S
- Strasbourg, France - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) SE
- Strasbourg, France - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) SE
- Basel, Switzerland - 250.8 kms (155.9 miles) SSE