| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxemburg City in October is a little cool at 9.35 °C (48.83 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 74.6mm (2.9in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Luxemburg City are dull having on balance a trifling 3:03 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:39.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxemburg City October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxemburg City:
- Essen, Germany - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Cologne, Germany - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNE
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 183 kms (113.7 miles) ENE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) ENE
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) ENE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) ESE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) ESE
- Nancy, France - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) S
- Strasbourg, France - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) SE
- Strasbourg, France - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) SE
- Basel, Switzerland - 250.8 kms (155.9 miles) SSE