Vs > Malye Karmakuly
Luxemburg City vs Malye Karmakuly Climate & Distance Between
Luxemburg City vs Normanton, Queensland, Australia
Luxemburg City vs Fortaleza, Brazil
Luxemburg City vs Morondava, Madagascar
Luxemburg City vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Malye Karmakuly vs Hachinohe, Japan
Malye Karmakuly vs Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
Malye Karmakuly vs Maringa, Brazil
Malye Karmakuly vs Soci, Russia
Los Angeles, Ca vs Whitestown, In
Enugu vs Gunnarn
David City, Ne vs Dourados
Oakland, Md vs Yokkaichi
- The distance between Luxemburg City, Luxembourg and Malye Karmakuly, Russia is approximately 3,399 km or 2,112 mi.
- To reach Luxemburg City in this distance one would set out from Malye Karmakuly bearing 247.5° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Luxemburg City bearing 205.6° or SSW .
- Luxemburg City has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Malye Karmakuly has a tundra climate (ET).
- Luxemburg City is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Malye Karmakuly is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 13.9 °C (25.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.6 °C (10.1°F) less in Luxemburg City. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 456.3 mm (18 in) more which is equivalent to 456.3 l/m² (11.2 US gal/ft²) or 4,563,000 l/ha (487,815 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in Luxemburg City than in Malye Karmakuly.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Luxemburg City relative to Malye Karmakuly. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Malye Karmakuly vs Luxemburg City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Luxemburg City vs Turku, Finland
Luxemburg City vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Luxemburg City vs Lansdowne House, On, Canada
Luxemburg City vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Malye Karmakuly vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Malye Karmakuly vs Providenja Bay, Russia
Malye Karmakuly vs Varena, Lithuania
Malye Karmakuly vs Yorkton, Sk, Canada
Phoenix, Arizona vs Sakai
Santiago R. vs Kolpasev
Sesheke vs Kunming
Waingawa vs Cedars, Bsharri
Luxemburg City vs Malye Karmakuly Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Luxemburg City
- Essen, Germany - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Cologne, Germany - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNE
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 183 kms (113.7 miles) ENE
- Geisenheim, Germany - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) ENE
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) ENE
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) ESE
- Stuttgart, Germany - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) ESE
- Nancy, France - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) S
- Strasbourg, France - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) SE
- Strasbourg, France - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) SE
- Basel, Switzerland - 250.8 kms (155.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Malye Karmakuly